I purchased a custom bed from Halstead Sofa and Mattress Makers located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada (Business License Number: BL93028). The owner of this small company, Martin Haines, made no attempt to reimburse me for items that were missing in my bed or for items items I purchased that were not delivered and/or installed. Most important was the blatant disregard for my requests for help in solving the larger and more important problems with my bed. Mr. Haines never contacted me despite my numerous calls, emails, and texts to him. I had to take parts my bed (it is partitioned) to a small run-down factory to get fixed instead of the company doing this for me.

My complaint with the Better Business Bureau ended with the BBB stating that the Halstead "acted in good faith." As usual, my experience with clients is that the BBB exists to protect the seller instead of aiding the consumer to achieve a positive resolution of their concern(s).

Halstead Sofa and Mattress Makers is, unfortunately, a greedy, dishonest, and disrespectful company that does not deserve your business. As usual, buyer beware.

Had an Experience with Halstead Sofa And Mattress Makers?

Comments

I have read your post and its unfortunate that this has happened and you feel the need to vent. Please contact me directly at info@halstead.ca and I will be more than happy to help you out.

Thanks